Villa Maria is proudly a 100% New Zealand owned & continues to be recognised as an icon in the New Zealand wine industry.
Reporting to the Global Brand Manager, the Global Assistant Brand Manager will help to support the effective development and implementation of Villa Maria’s global marketing strategies. This role will also have responsibilities with the development of campaign creative, agency liaison, management of marketing collateral and visual assets, budget management and administrative support for the wider marketing team.
- Alongside the Global Villa Maria Brand Manager, be the Villa Maria brand champion and guardian, clearly communicating the brand foundation to stakeholders in key markets
- Responsible for the management of tactical brands within the Villa Maria portfolio
- Assist with maintaining ongoing packaging and label changes for all brands
- Support the execution of brand marketing activities from start to finish, driving collaboration with internal teams, import partners and Market Managers
- Work alongside the digital marketing team to assist with the development and maintenance of brand content for digital platforms to ensure brand alignment
Our ideal candidate has an interest in wine and is keen to work with one of New Zealand’s most iconic brands. Ideally you have a tertiary level qualification, or relevant experience, in marketing, brand management or a related subject, and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an assistant brand management or similar marketing role. You have recent demonstrable experience in developing and executing effective brand plans showing market share or brand health growth and exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
Other skills you will possess include:
- Copywriting experience in a marketing or communications role
- A can- do attitude – willing to chase ambitious goals and shake things up
- High integrity and values- driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, and passion to make a difference and make things happen
If this sounds like the role for you we would love for you to share your talents by applying now!