Villa Maria is proudly a 100% New Zealand owned & continues to be recognised as an icon in the New Zealand wine industry.
We are looking for a Bottling Shift Leader who applies standards of performance and procedures to ensure a quality product is packaged and ready for distribution for our customers and consumers to enjoy.
- Supervise and operate as a fully contributing member of the bottling line team.
- Ensure all operators are competent in operating their machines – assist them when needed
- Understanding the context of the quality management system and ensure all criteria are met
- Ensure that the quality managements system requirements are implemented as directed by the Quality and Compliance Manager
To be successful in this position you will need to demonstrate:
- Desire to be an active participant & keen to learn in our team environment
- High attention to detail & strive to ensure a quality product is packaged
- Strong initiative with a focus on continual improvement
- Willingness to learn
- Previous experience with confidently supervising shifts and leading a team of people
If you want to have the opportunity to work with our highly dedicated team of passionate people, we would love to hear from you!
Only people who are physically residing and are eligible to work in New Zealand should apply. Evidence of a Work Visa or Residency will be required.